11. I am an Honorary Knight.
There are all kinds of things to say about this, but I'll start crying... I even put Honorary Knight on my badge at work to remind me I'd like to be the kind of person who can believe that someday.
1d10p things about this Knight:
1. I get a mulligan every session, but I feel guilty about using it when I'm the GM. I have no problem using it as a player. Not saying this is right. Just how it is.
2. Knights are confident, even when they are scared.
3. Knights are thankful for their friends.
4. Knights are leaders. Leadership takes practice.
5. Knights just keep fighting.
6. I just realized this makes me the city dragon slayer.
7. There will always be a chair at my table for anyone that wants to play. Especially the lonely ones.
8. Unicorns for everyone.
9. I say that because unicorns are cool.
10. I don't think it is unrealistic to promise unicorns.
p. I don't think female PCs should have to reroll if they get the Chivalrous quirk, so if you play at my table, and you want to, I'll let you keep it.